2011. március 8., kedd

That was the beginning...

Everybody can write blogs nowadays, in every theme in which he want. However I must tell you I've never been a good diary writer. In the beginning of every year I've decided to led my diary in time, because I have so many programs and interesting situations, so remembering is a good thing when memories are faded. I have a couple of reasons why I write this blog and with this reasons I start out it more than a simple diary for myself.
If we say medieval most of us think about dirty, dark times. Often the films from Hollywood causes these conceptions, for example splodged faces, clothes from sack and women with push up shirts. In Hungary, I think, there are more martial-interpretator groups, who want to change these imaginations. My primary period is the early new ages, the 16-17 centuries. This period is neglected so much in our history education.
This is the first motive I sit to write this site.
Most of us want tobe an archeologist in our childhood, but everbody alwasy says after that we grow up. Sometimes a couple of people don't. Like me, and I've learnt it for 4 years. Next to that I'm a historical interpretator and a member of martial-historical groups for 9 years. I grew up in this era. Becaise of that I can see the advantages and disadvantages both sides. And I think both parts need the common work and research in Hungary, because this relationship is very young at home.
In this blog I present my survays, my short thoughts about history, archeology, live interpretation. Mostly in my favorite periods, but sometimes I discover new themes. I wait for your reactions, comments or ideas.
I first wrote a hungarian blog, but I think Hungary is a very forlorn country from the historian research, I mean. But has so many value, paralell progresses and variances between the other parts of Europe.

After these thougths, please, read my diary, and comment, if you  have any questions or ideas.
I wish good times in my blog.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése